Learning Technologies 2012 Debate: Introduction
A series of videos filmed at Brightwave's live debate- Heads in the Cloud: How are content strategies evolving in the workplace?- held at Learning Technologies show in London on the 25th January 2012.
In this video Chair Donald H Taylor introduces the topic of the debate and expert panellists Charles Gould (Managing Director of Brightwave) Kenny Henderson (Head of Talent Development Operations at Sky) Professor Rose Luckin (Professor of Learner Centred Design at London Knowledge Lab) and Dr Genny Dixon (Head of Research at Towards Maturity).
Videos in this series
- Question 1: How can we best use the Cloud to enable more effective workplace learning?
- Question 2: In what situations does user-generated content work well?
- Question 3: What are the biggest barriers and benefits for a shift towards resources?
- Question 4: How is the role of the learning designer changing?
- Question 5: How can organisations extend learning content to customers & their supply chain?
Call us on 01273 827676 or email us at email us to find out how we can to get your employees up to speed before they start work with our bespoke company pre-induction programmes.