The joy of learning transformation
Best practice networking lunch
This presentation was originally delivered at Learning Technologies 2013 on Tuesday 29th January.
About the session
Learning transformation nearly always involves major business drivers with sponsorship and backing at the highest levels. Whether it's to support a wider business agenda, for example, a merger, restructure, transformational IT systems or market re-positioning, or introduce efficiencies and an increase in performance by overhauling existing learning programmes. These are strategic initiatives that mustn't fail.
The sheer scale of these projects means that technology-enabled learning is usually an essential part of a successful solution.
In this lunch session, Sarah Bell, Learning Consultant, and Keith Stopforth, Change Management Specialist used real-world case studies to share some valuable insights on what to do - and what not to do - to ensure your learning transformation programme is business-focussed, well-managed and successful.
- Dovetail learning with major change initiatives
- Ensure employees have the right attitudes and skills to adapt
- Move from a transactional to transformational learning service
- Embed a positive online learning culture to support constant business change
- Increase efficiencies and reduce costs