Towards Maturity 2012-13 Benchmark Study results
Results of the Towards Maturity 2012-13 Benchmark Study highlights the major business benefits achieved through learning technologies. The report 'Bridging the gap - Integrating learning and work' demonstrates the impact that learning technologies are having in improving efficiency and building competency faster.
Infographic: the results
With more than 700 organisations' benchmarks analysed, this year's study provides the most in-depth research on the impact of learning technologies. It showed that the average company was able to roll out new products, services and IT systems over 20% faster. It also highlights average companies were achieving a 23% improvement in study time, 24% faster delivery time, 22% reduction in cost of training, 26% improvement in learning reach and 16% improvement in time to competency.
About the benchmark
Over 2200 organisations have taken part in the Towards Maturity Benchmark since it started in 2003. This year's report 'Bridging the Gap - Integrating learning and work' looks at the following:
- The bottom line benefits - unmissible evidence to help build your business case
- Top trends - separating the hype from reality
- 7 missed L&D opportunities
- Learning from the top performers
Want to know more about benchmarking?
Discover some of the highlights from previous Towards Maturity Benchmark findings in this video below with Laura Overton - Towards Maturity's Managing Director.
You might also like:
- Infographic: Customer-centred learning. Are we doing enough?
- NEW RESEARCH: 'Lack of proof' voted biggest barrier for organisations to shift from course model to cloud-based learning
- Towards Maturity's Laura Overton calls for an 'innovation of mindset' in L&D