Read the latest e-learning news stories from Brightwave
Brightwave exhibit at CIPD Learning & Development Show 2014 and deliver free seminar on learning innovation
Brightwave will be exhibiting at the CIPD Learning & Development Show 2014 and delivering two free seminars at the event - one exploring learning innovation and the other looking at how the Tin Can API is transforming online learning.
One year after its initial launch, tessello version 2.0 was shown for the first time to an enthusiastic public at Learning Technologies 2014. Following its win in the 'Most innovative new learning hardware or software product' category at the 2013 E-Learning Awards, tessello took another step forward with the new version of the platform, which boasts extended functionality and a reinvented look and feel.
DIARY DATE: Cultures of Contribution: How to motivate engagement with online learning communities at Learning Technologies 2014
Join experts from Brightwave, LearnerLab and KPMG as they explore theory, technical challenges and real-world examples of creating and maintaining successful online learning communities.
- New strategy and senior management appointments at Brightwave
- Brightwave confirmed as Research Partner at Bett 2014
- Double win for Brightwave and KPMG at the Brandon Hall Excellence Awards
- Growth and innovation driving success at Brightwave
- Brightwave and Dv8 Sussex team up to host Brighton Digital Festival apprenticeship event
- Brightwave and Sky to speak at World of Learning