Articles and latest thinking
Some of our past insights, observations, ideas and stories...
Originally published in the September 2013 issue of e.learning age magazine as part of Learning Skylines, this two-part article asks the question, "If the holy grail for L&D is to better align itself and demonstrate value to the business, why not ask those stakeholders what this means for them?" Brightwave Managing Director Charles Gould does just that.
- Five factors radically influencing how we learn and work in 2013
- Tin Can in practice - part 1
- The kiss of life for workplace learning
- 5 ways to make workplace learning personal, dynamic and relevant
- E-Learning: the game changer for business transformation
- Live online training: 10 ways to meet your global learning needs
- Evolving content strategies Part 3: Using learning technologies to support the customer
- Evolving content strategies Part 2: The changing role of the learning designer
- Evolving content strategies part 1: The shift from course to resource
- L&D and Marketing: Friends with benefits