Articles and latest thinking
Some of our past insights, observations, ideas and stories...
Originally published in the December 2013 issue of Inside Learning Technologies Magazine, Brightwave's Jonathan Archibald looks at how integrating Tin Can with the Mozilla Open Badges standard can add meaning to the ever growing pool of Tin Can learning experiences.
- In their shoes - what the business really needs from L&D? - Part 1
- In their shoes - what the business really needs from L&D? - Part 2
- Tin Can in practice - part 2
- Five factors radically influencing how we learn and work in 2013
- Tin Can in practice - part 1
- The kiss of life for workplace learning
- 5 ways to make workplace learning personal, dynamic and relevant
- E-Learning: the game changer for business transformation
- Live online training: 10 ways to meet your global learning needs
- Evolving content strategies Part 3: Using learning technologies to support the customer